Wednesday, April 23, 2008

GEL Conference 2008 - Let the game begin!

Tomorrow I head to my first innovation conference - the GEL conference. I'll spend the day learning to play Werewolf, visiting a cheese farm, and then partying on behalf of Google with some of the best and brightest innovation minds in the country. We all have one common goal: to generate ideas that inspire and produce the best possible user experiences within our respective companies.

Then Friday, I will head to Times Square to hear from a mixture of artists, scientists, and business executives about their own creative endeavors. What could be better? - oh, yes, it's all happening just a few block away from my apartment, the weather is supposed to be summer-like, and my boss paid for it. I love it when it a plan comes together!

Check back here over the next few days for updates on what I'm learning and who I'm meeting.

No comments: