Thursday, April 16, 2009

Comings and Going in Business

"I make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes." ~ Sara Teasdale

I saw this quote this morning on Twitter and it has had me thinking all day about what we value and discount in our lives.


We do this with our jobs and careers all the time. Why isn't this job or project go my way after I did so much work and put in so much time and effort? And then these little blessings show up in our work lives, a new project, a new contact, a new job opportunity, and we often don't pause to give thanks nor does that surprise appearance of someone or something cause us an extensive period of joy and happiness. How do we re-balance ourselves in line with Sara Teasdale's sentiment?

To read the full article, click here.

No comments: