Friday, November 16, 2007

Innovation: Laundry minus the water

I love smart products - ones designed to fit my crazy life's schedule, make my days a bit easier, and make me feel good while using them. For example, I don't like house work. I do it, and the only thing I ever like about it is how it looks when I'm all done. So if a product quickly gets me through the pieces I don't like, I'm all for it. I've got places to be...

Voila - Swash! P&G developed a "smoothing" spray for people like me - I'm an infamous re-wearer. I'd prefer to wear my jeans about 20 times before I wash them. I don't because they just feel kind of used after just a couple wears. Same with heavy sweaters. With Swash I can get rid of stains, odors, and wrinkles with a few sprays of the can. No water required. And even better, the can is made of recycled aluminum and can be recycled again.

Check it out at http://www.swashitout.com

No comments: